“Life withers when there are things we cannot share” @ By Common Consent
Book of Mormon Weaponry, Ranked @ By Common Consent
Ask fMh: I want to believe @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- Hello fMh readers, can you help out a sister? Leave your advice in the...
4 o’clock @ Times & Seasons
- A few years ago, my sister handed me a lumpy white envelope for Christmas. I opened it...
Announcement: Faith & Knowledge Conference at UVa @ Times & Seasons
- THE FIFTH BIENNIAL FAITH AND KNOWLEDGE CONFERENCE
UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
Join us for Counterpoint! @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- An amazing lineup is in the works for the 2014 Counterpoint Conference! We hope to see...
Activity Day Girls Craft Idea: Binary Code Necklace @ By Common Consent
Archive Sunday: Practical Priesthood @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- This archive Sunday post originally appeared on October 5, 2006. To read the original...
Sunday Morning Poem: “The Flower,” by George Herbert @ By Common Consent
O Thou That Tellest Good Tidings to Zion @ By Common Consent
How I Stay: Brandt Malone @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
When Jerilyn asked me to write a piece for the new FMH Series “How I Stay,”...
Utah Women’s Leadership Speaker & Dialogue Series Presents: “Talk Like a Girl: The Unique Communication Style of Women—When it Works and When it Doesn’t.” @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
Many of you might be aware of the brilliant Dr. Susan R. Madsen and her...
An Ally for Queer Women @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
CW: suicide/mental illness
Almost a decade ago, I was working as a hospital chaplain....
The Body of Christ @ Times & Seasons
- “Is the church true?”
This question is, I think, poorly posed. It seems ill-suited to...
On Persecution @ By Common Consent
Revisiting the Idea of Stronger Marriages @ By Common Consent
Recommended NT Resources part 2: General and Reference (updated) @ Times & Seasons
- Many of these can be purchased in paper, kindle, or from Logos or Accordance. (I’m...
God of the Margins @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- Privilege keeps you talking when in fact, you should be listening.
Privilege keeps you...
Two Approaches to Isaiah @ Times & Seasons
- This is going to be a post about Isaiah that does *not* talk about Second Isaiah. After...
When the Temple Hurts: Sara’s Story @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
This post is part of a series on painful, disappointing, and otherwise negative...
The Handbasket is Empty @ By Common Consent
The Crucible of Doubt: Assumptions and Emotions @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- The Crucible of Doubt’s first chapter reminds me of Jonathan Haidt’s The...
Lord, it is I @ By Common Consent
What should Mormons make of the Catholic Synod on the family? @ By Common Consent
A Hypothesis for Columbus Day @ Times & Seasons
- 1 Nephi 13:12 refers to Bartolome de las Casas.
The Crucible of Doubt @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- I attended a round table discussion with Fiona and Terryl Givens last week, about their...
Our Prayers and God’s Messy Plans @ Times & Seasons
- The Council of Gods, Giovanni Lanfranco (From Wikimedia Commons)
I taught lesson 35...
Meeting the Mormons @ Times & Seasons
- Imagine that the Meet the Mormons movie was made any time between, say, 1940 and 1990. I...
Recommended NT Resources, Part 1: Translations, Text, and the Bible in General @ Times & Seasons
- My bookshelf- Quad, UBS Greek NT, Reader’s Edition of the Hebrew Bible, Jewish...
Do Women Count? @ Times & Seasons
- Here are the words that President Uchtdorf used in his talk at the General Women’s...