The New Apostles: Soul Mates? Maybe Not. @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- I’ve been listening to all of the talk surrounding the calling of the three new...
Listening and Revelation (#ldsconf ?) @ By Common Consent
Adam, Eve and the Order of Creation @ By Common Consent
Footnote 2 #ldsconf @ By Common Consent
How Offended Should I Be? Humanitarian Edition @ By Common Consent
On the CES Letter @ By Common Consent
The Sabbath Day: Its Meaning and Observance @ Times & Seasons
- This was a talk I gave a month or so ago as part of High Council Sunday.
Mourning the Missed Opportunity @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- By Emily Ellsworth
In the days leading up to General Conference, many...
Achieving Needful Things: Help USA for UNHCR Help Others @ By Common Consent
SMPT Teaser: A Close Reading of Alma 32 @ Times & Seasons
- I’m presenting this Saturday at the conference in Provo. I’ve kicked some of...
Truly Consecrated: A Real Man for all Seasons @ By Common Consent
Mormon Philosophy and Theology Conference @ By Common Consent
Reading Nephi – 1:18-20 @ Times & Seasons
- Two contrasts strike me in verse 18: a contrast between the way that Nephi uses the word...
Doers of the Word: SMPT Conference Next Weekend @ Times & Seasons
- The Society for Mormon Philosophy and Theology holds its 2015 conference next...
Towards a Traveling Conference #ldsconf @ By Common Consent
The Three Neophytes @ Times & Seasons
- Some thoughts on the new members of the Quorum of the Twelve:
First, for my friends who...
Ponderize if You Must, but Don’t Forget to Read #ldsconf @ By Common Consent
Reading the Book of Mormon for the First Time Again @ Times & Seasons
- The giant, angry pterodactyl makes sense at the end. Wait for it.
I read the Book of...
2015 Gen Conf–Sunday Afternoon @ Times & Seasons
- These are just my notes as I scribbled them and, considering how illegible my handwriting...
A 15-year-old’s Notes about Sunday Morning Gen Conf @ Times & Seasons
Sunday Morning Session–October 4, 2015
Conducting–Dieter F. Utchdorf
Sunday Sessions LiveBlog- October 2015 @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- Choir: If the Savior Stood Beside Me. (My 5-year-old is loving all the primary songs...
A 12-year-old Takes Notes on His First Priesthood Gen Conf Session @ Times & Seasons
- General Priesthood Session
Opening Song: Let Zion In Her Beauty Rise
A 9-year-old Child’s Notes on Gen Conf Sat afternoon @ Times & Seasons
- I love the primary kids choir. They are full of adrenaline. They are about as old as me....
Saturday Sessions LiveBlog @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- This is your spot for brief, scattered summaries of what happens during the Saturday...
Faith, Hope and Charity @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- I don’t want to bore anyone writing about something I’ve already written a...
Mormons Losing their isht at Idina Menzel Concert: Let It Go! @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- I first fell in love with Idina Menzel in her provocative performance in Rent, and my...
Service Project to Benefit Ex-FLDS and Polygamous Refugees @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- A view of a “Tent City” where FLDS refugees, (who are removed from homes...
Personal Values @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- When I was 12-18 years old and involved in the church’s Young Women program, I...
Hulk vs. Superman @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
- Duck season! Wabbit season!
I’ve had the interesting opportunity lately to see...
Agitating Faithfully @ Feminist Mormon Housewives
This post is a guest post by Lorie Winder Stromberg, Ordain Women Executive Board...